Mitsubishi Electric is a market leader in heat pumps and air conditioning units around the world. To ensure a consistently high quality of service, they need to train thousands of customer engineers. This is already a tough job, but the COVID-19 lockdown made it even harder.
For Mitsubishi, meeting this challenge meant finding a new way to scale its training, capture expert knowledge and stay flexible despite the shift to remote work. The company also needed a way to quickly create courses, ensure quality content and track training completions.
The answer? Flexible online training delivered with Collaborative Learning.
Join Lance Hitchins, head of training at Mitsubishi Electric, in conversation with Lina Garcia, customer success partner at 360Learning, to hear how Mitsubishi:
- Trained 2,500 customer engineers in just one year.
- Achieved a 99 percent customer training satisfaction rate.
- Reduced course costs by 65 percent.
- Turned its 12-month training waiting list into a 30-day wait.
- Lowered its training carbon footprint.